It's full of UFOs and I want to finish up some of those projects that have been sitting in there for entirely too many years. Yes, YEARS!!! Don't look too close or you might see the dust that has collected on some of them!
So I took an inventory tonight (exciting NYE night life at my house!) and here's the list:
- 1 Border Creek Station mystery quilt
- 1 Row by Row Experience quilt - yet to be designed
- 1 embroidery mini quilt
- 1 4-patch scrap quilt - size to be determined by number of scraps
- 1 'Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas' quilt-along with Lori Holt
- 1 Merry-Go-Round quilt
- 1 patchwork & applique wall hanging
- 1 round appliqued Christmas tree table topper/tree skirt
- 1 3 Dudes jelly roll quilt
- 1 sunflower quilt
- 1 Square in a Square BOM
- 1 shop hop quilt kit
- 1 flannel & denim rag quilt
- 2 Thimbleberries BOMs
- 1 Buggy Barn stack & whack quilt
- 1 layer cake quilt
- 5 One Block Wonder quilts
- 1 design wall project
- 6 quilts to bind (bindings are in the cubby)
But I'm just going to concentrate on that cubby. I'm realistic, though, and know I can't get them all done in one year, but I'm going to work on them this year before I start any new projects. (Ha, ha, ha, I hear you laughing). Maybe by telling you, it will keep me more accountable (now you're rolling on the floor with laughter). Well, a quilter can hope, can't she?
I also hope you have much love, laughter and quilty fun in 2015!
(This little quilt was in my cubby and I finished it today! Yea me, I'm off to a good start!)
Happy New Year!