I feel like a broken record, but here I go again.... Since I only finished two projects on my list last quarter, most of my Q2 projects are moving to my Q3 list of goals for the 2016 Finish-A-Long.
1. First on the list is my "Spell It With Moda" ABC quilt. I did get the top completed during the second quarter and even got a pieced backing finished. I've been thinking how I want to quilt this while on the combine. So I'm hoping this will be my first finish for the new quarter as soon as we're done with harvest!
And here's the scrappy backing in all it's wrinkly glory.....
2. I picked up these Paw Patrol fabrics to make a zipper bag for Grandson #2 who LOVES Paw Patrol and has to carry all the figurines with him wherever he goes. Hoping to make a bag to give him when he comes visit at the end of the month. And I want to make one for Grandson #1 with left over Batman fabric from the quilt he wants me to make for him.
3. Here's that Batman fabric for the Lego Batman quilt that Grandson #1 asked for. Time is running out & I haven't even started this one! Eeeek!
4. I haven't touched this Farm Girl Vintage quilt since I finished the blocks last fall, but hoping to change that this next quarter.
5. This is my Leaders and Enders project that also hasn't been touched in awhile. I need to get back into the practice of using leaders and enders!
6. Ugh! Another project I haven't touched! My quilt guild BOM from last year. I still have setting blocks to make and piece these blocks into a top. At least I have a layout chosen.
8. I have a couple of projects that I purchased last year on our Row by Row Experience girls road trip that have yet to be started, but I want to include them in case I get the itching to start something new. This is called "Fall Frolic". I just love these colors!
9. And last, but certainly not least, is this Bonnie and Camille Frivols quilt kit.
Well there you have it. Nine projects in three months. Wonder how many I'll get done this quarter? Wish me luck! I'll be linking this post up with the 2016 Finish-A-Long.